The province of Manitoba conducted its latest Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw in the Skills Immigration stream, welcoming a total of 275 candidates to apply for permanent residency.
Also read Latest Manitoba PNP Draw
In this draw, candidates from various categories were invited to apply, including Skilled Workers in Manitoba, International Education Stream, and Skilled Worker Overseas.
Skilled Worker in Manitoba
Completed Post-Secondary Study in Manitoba
Candidates who had completed post-secondary education in Manitoba, either themselves or their spouses, were eligible for consideration. 156 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) were issued under this category, with the lowest-ranked candidate having a ranking score of 772.
International Education Stream
Applicants who met the eligibility requirements for the International Education Stream were considered in this draw. A noteworthy 78 candidates received LAAs under this category.
Skilled Worker Overseas
The Skilled Worker Overseas category included profiles directly invited by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative. A total of 41 LAAs were issued, and the lowest-ranked candidate invited had a ranking score of 713.
Of the 275 LAAs issued in this draw, a special mention goes to 29 candidates who declared a valid Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
- Record-Breaking PNP Draw in British Columbia: 201 ITAs IssuedBritish Columbia’s latest Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw on February 27, 2024, marked a historic moment with 201 Invitations to…
- British Columbia’s Latest PNP Draw: 216 Invitations Issued to Skilled Workers and GraduatesIn the most recent Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw held on February 21, 2024, British Columbia issued a total of…
- IRCC Issues 150 ITAs in Latest Express Entry DrawIRCC conducted its third Express Entry draw this week on February 16, inviting 150 candidates in the agriculture and agri-food…
- Express Entry Draw Issues Healthcare OccupationOn February 14, Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducted the second Express Entry draw of the week, issuing 3,500…
- IRCC Issues 1,490 Invitations in Latest Express Entry DrawIntroduces New Language Test Option In its most recent Express Entry draw on February 13, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada…
The PNP draw highlights Manitoba’s commitment to attracting skilled individuals connected to the province through education or strategic recruitment initiatives. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program continues to play a crucial role in addressing the labor market needs and demographic challenges of the province.
Candidates who received LAAs in this draw now have the opportunity to submit their applications for permanent residency, taking a significant step toward building their futures in Manitoba.