November 7, 2022, marked the latest Nova Scotia draw that invited French-speaking candidates for the Canadian PR Visa. This was connected to the Express Entry stream.
The main priority of this draw was the individuals who could speak French and had a CLB score of 10 or more in all the criteria of the language test. They required a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 7 or higher in English for all capabilities.
Main highlights of the program:
- Possess a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 10 or above in French across all language skills and have chosen French as their primary official language.
- have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 7 or above in English across all language abilities and have English as a second official language.
- possess a bachelor’s degree OR have successfully finished a three-year or longer program at a university, institution, trade or technical school, or other institution.
- Keep some copies of your application’s language results and transcripts.
- If you got your educational certificate outside of Canada, proof of education must also have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a company authorised by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada.
Apply by December 7, 2022, at 11:59 PM.
Click here for more information. Nova Scotia’s Latest PNP Draw Issued ITAs To French-Speaking Candidates