The government of Manitoba announced the results of its most recent provincial nominee draw on June 15th, 2023. Three categories of the Manitoba PNP were each given 540 Letters of Advice to Apply for Permanent Residency in Canada as part of the draw.
Details of the draw:
Date of the draw: 15th June 2023
Total LAAs issued: 540
Skilled Worker in Manitoba
On the basis of a number of characteristics, the following profiles demonstrate present employment opportunities in Manitoba for those in professions with high labor requirements:
- Total number of LAAs distributed: 255
- Minimum CRS score required for this category: 602
The profiles that were not considered for an LAA in the occupation-specific category of the draw were considered here:
- Total number of LAAs distributed: 205
- Minimum CRS score required for this category: 665
International Education Stream
Applicants that proved and showed their eligibility for the International Education Stream.
- Total number of LAAs distributed: 59
Skilled Worker Overseas
Applicants that proved and showed being directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Total number of LAAs distributed: 21
- Minimum CRS score required for this category: 718
In the most recent draw, there were 540 LAAs distributed, 187 of which were reserved for applicants who could provide a valid Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
Click here to know more. Manitoba PNP Issued 540 LAAs to Three Categories on 15th June