The first Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program draw of the month of June was held on 1st June 2023, where a total of 589 Letters Of Advice to Apply (LAA) were issued to the eligible candidates from various sub-categories of the MPNP.
Details of the draw:
Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- Occupation-specific selection- The candidate profiles who declared their current professions in Manitoba, which are in high demand were considered in the draw.
- Total Letters of Advice to Apply: 262
- Minimum CRS score needed: 607
- All occupations- The job profiles that were not selected under the Occupation-specific selection category, were considered in this category.
- Total Letters of Advice to Apply: 240
- Minimum CRS score needed: 669
International Education Stream- The profiles that declared meeting the international educational criteria were invited under this stream.
- Total Letters of Advice to Apply: 56
Skilled Worker Overseas- The profiles that were declared getting invited by the MPNP through a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Total Letters of Advice to Apply: 31
- Minimum CRS score needed: 809
Out of the total 589 LAAs issued in the recent draw, a total of 214 candidates received the LAAs who had declared a valid Express Entry profile and job seeker’s code.
Click here to know more. Recent Manitoba PNP Draw on June 1st Issued 589 LAAs